- The idea was to convert this little EPO chuck glider into a sloper
- Added 3.7g servos for ailerons and T-tail
- 1S 350mAh LiPo and voltage booster
- Gave it a cool paint job with Krylon Fusion
- 2.11oz stock
- 2.96oz RC
- 3.02oz Painted
- Never glided very well, seemed to need a lot of speed to stay airborne. May have been too heavy for small wing area.
- Airfoil was very thick and undercambered, which made it draggy for gliding.
- Added launch hook for bungee launch, and smashed it into the ground at about 60mph
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.